Diving courses: Beginners, Advanced and SpecialtyChoose your diving course to discover the most beautiful western Sicily sea bottoms. Classes according to the level and objectives. Request to Book
- Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri
- ITA - EN - FR
- Min: 2 People
It's your chance to discover the wonders of the Mediterranean Sea from a different point of view: the sea bottom!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional diver, you can choose your Diving Course from the following proposals.
- The Beginners Course consists of: 4 diving trips with a certified instructor and 5 theory lessons.
- The Advanced Course consists of: 4 diving trips with a certified instructor and 4 theory lessons.
- The Speciality Course consists of: theory and practice based on the type of course chosen (Deep diver, Night diver, Navigation diver , Dry Suit, Nitrox).
- The First Aid course consists of: 2 theory lessons and 2 practice lessons (course open to divers and non-divers).
- The Rescue Course provides theory lessons that will last according to the student learning abilities.
- The Dive master course (i.e. the course to become instructor) will also last according to the student learning abilities. (It can last up to one 1 year).
Each course will be held aboard, while the diving trips will be held between Marsala and the Favignana Island.
The service includes: GAV, diving regulator and scuba tank (only for the open water divers).
Everything that is not specified in the "include"
The Diving Courses will be held at Marsala Port, Lungomare Mediterraneo (Trapani).
It is required an advanced payment amounting to 20% of the total price. Balance must be paid on-site by cash.
When booking, you are kindly asked to communicate the day and hour you would like to start the course.
The following lessons will be arranged later with the instructor according to your needs and weather and sea conditions.
In case of adverse weather conditions it will be possible to re-schedule the tour. The course requires a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 15.
Each course will be held on board in the control room.
The diving trips will be held by professional instructors and will be carried out between Marsala and the Favignana Island.
The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up till the balance payment.