Flying Safari: All-inclusive paraglide for experienced skydiversAll inclusive service including airport pick-up, transfer to the take-off point and professional guidance by an official pilot of the Italian Aero Club. Book now
- ITA - EN - FR - ES
- Min: 2 People
Paragliding is an experience you cannot understand until you live it! And we have chosen the most stunning take-off points in Sicily from which to do it.
We offer an all-inclusive package that includes pick-up from the airport, transfer to one of the take-off points, 360° assistance in the organisation of the paragliding flight and a meteorological consultancy service. All material needed to carry out the launch will be provided by the organisation.
Your guide, an official pilot of the Italian Aero Club, will pick you up from the airport, take you to the selected take-off point, and assist you in the taking off and landing.
The guide is an experienced pilot who knows well the territory and the safest take-off points. You just have to think about the breathtaking views you will enjoy, and everything else is organised especially for you.
Available take-off points:
- San Vito Lo Capo (TP): take-off from Monte Monaco (550m), thermodynamic flight
- Monte Cofano (TP) : dynamic flight from 300m with good possibilites for small flights
- Montagna Grande (TP): from 500m, with fantastic views of the Egadi islands, it is possible to fly over the mountain in almost all wind directions
- Monte Inici: from 1060m, the highest flight on the Sicilian coast. It will be possible to fly over Castellamare del Golfo (Trapani)
- Monte Kumeta (1200m), situated in the Piana Degli Albanesi (20 minutes from Palermo), from where it is possible to fly in all all wind directions
- Rocca Busambra (PA) (900m), to fly over the charming forests of Ficuzza di Palermo
- Pollina (PA) (450m) close to Cefalù, which you can reach when the weather conditions permit
- Agrigento (400m), flight to south-westerly winds, ideal for taking advantage of the sea breezes of the late afternoon
- Siculiana (AG) (100m), good location for over-sea flights
- Letojanni (ME) (350m), one of the favourite spots of the "flight legend" Angelo d'Arrigo, flying close to Taormina with Mount Etna in the background.
In order to carry out the take-off you must have a certificate authorizing the paraglide, issued by the AEC (Italian Aero Club) following a special examination. Otherwise it will not be possible to carry out the launch.
All-inclusive package that includes pick-up from the airport, transfer to one of the take-off points, 360° assistance in the organisation of the paragliding flight, a meteorological consultancy service, assistance in the phase of take-off and landing.
All material needed to carry out the launch will be provided by the organisation.
Everything that is not specified in the "include".
Sports clothes and trainers are recommended.
Pick up service from the airport or from your accommodation.
To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The
outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
order to carry out the take-off you must have a
certificate authorizing the paraglide, issued by the AEC (Italian Aero Club) following a special examination. Otherwise it will not be possible to carry out the launch.
The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up until 48 hours before the service.